Saturday, May 8, 2010

Arizona

i recently went down to arizona for jenna and dustin's wedding

and stayed for 2 weeks.

it was so fun seeing everyone.


jenna's wedding was uhhhmazing.. (which is NOT a surprise)


Some of my cute friends came to the reception...

our backyard...

the blushing bride and i..


care and than at the temple...



"ahh yeah".. they tied the knot... (finally)

I also saw my ashley! :)




overall, the trip to arizona was very sucessful:

i saw some of my favorite people, got spoiled by les and don and went to dinner or lunch almost everyday, went on a field trip with Nathaniel's class, saved Charlie from drowning in the canal, and finally got a little bit of a tan.

i heart arizona!


2 comments:

  1. A little tan? A lotta tan! I miss you already. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hearing about you saving charlie from the canal was my second favorite part! first favorite part: being witchu!!!!! aww ya!

    ReplyDelete