Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Les

54 never looked so good...


Here are a few things that I love about my mom:

She came to visit me a DAY after her Birthday and spoiled me and shopped til we dropped.

She is such an example of showing love to others. She hardly ever spends time doing things for herself.


She plans awesome vacations to New Port, CA every year. It is the one time our family is all together in two little houses. Although sometimes we want to pull out each other's hair, we love spending time with each other.


Also, for having 7 children and looking like you do.. (smaller than every one of us)
I don't know how she does it.



For spending time with the girls and never getting sick of us.
She probably is even more fashionable and hip than I am.



Les.. Thank you so much for raising me in such an amazing home. For teaching me what's right from the second I came out of the womb. For posting up a chore list every Saturday- because NOW I realize how beneficial it is. For always letting me have agency to choose the things that I want to do- and supporting me. For being my best friend in the whole world. I love you mom!

Happy Birthday LESLIE!

2 comments:

  1. she is the greatest, isn't she?
    and i also am glad she taught us how to clean the house, because going to college you learn that not everyone knows (or does it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mother. & I love you. I am moving to UTAH in the fall. Please stay so we can play?

    ReplyDelete