Monday, January 18, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERMANA!

Happy Birthday Jess Babe!

Here are a few reasons why I am glad you are born today!

you have fun with me...




you see Avatar with me TWICE.. (3-D is not as good as regular)



you are the best sister and friend to me...



lastly, you let us call you hermana still even though you are not a missionary!

I just want you to know how much I love you and how you are such an example to me.
You are my friend, even when I don't have any.
I can always count on you for advice.
Thank you for being the best sister anyone could ask for!
I LOVE YOU AND...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

6 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout-out, meemerz! i should be the one thanking you for being my friend when i don't have any! i know you're a true sister because this is the first blog post you've had in what...six months?! haha i love it! and i love you :)

    hong kong in T-7 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're both so lucky to have great sisters...this post was sweet, happy birthday jessica!, and how exciting you guys are going to honk kong, take lots of pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was just thinking about you today wondering if you were still alive in the frozen north. i was glad to see you are! we love you and miss you. I'll eat an extra piece of Jessica's cake for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So are you excited to meet me in April or what? I am pretty cook. But I hear you are cooler. Duh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I am superrr excited to meet you! I have heard so much about you. Sisters-to-be soon! :)

    ReplyDelete