Wednesday, November 11, 2009

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME

I AM COMING HOME!

kaitlyns wedding reception is this weekend.. crazy!

its finally time that i can come home and see my family. i have missed them so much! hopefully they have missed me as much.

A FEW THINGS I HAVE MISSED ABOUT ARIZONA
(which i now have decided is thee best state)


my sisters! ah.. words cant even explain how badly have missed them! although i am the worst person about calling them, i have missed them more than they know!





not only have i missed the good shopping in Arizona, but H&M opened! whaaaa?




i have missed the warmth of the AZ sun! i don't think i have ever been so cold for such a long period of time. Also, the great sunsets!


Lastly, I have missed these kidos the most! (and jake and than) Life without them is seriously not the same. I miss just the little things like babysitting them! I can't wait to spend time with them over Christmas break!


so.. why am i in Utah, you're asking? Sometimes.. I really dont know.
But one thing I know is that I am having fun!

3 comments:

  1. H&M!!! Dustin went without me so that's a must for us. I miss you too and can't wait to see you! Come home already so we can shop till we drop...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all miss you too! We are counting down the days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's H&M? Take me with!

    I'm so excited for our sister reunion, too!

    ReplyDelete