Thursday, September 3, 2009

UTAH

I've made the move up to Utah!
I love it so much already
I love how I can actually run outside without passing out from the heat

My house is adorable!
It is an old house right by BYU campus... which would be nice if i went there :/
I have the best roommates ever
Kelsey, Lindsey, Ashley, Emily T, Emily B, and Breanna from California




Emily(s), Willi, and I hiked the Y!


It seriously was thee hardest hike ever
Its probably because we are so out of shape though

I am excited to get to meet new people and hang out with my girls
If ever you need a place to stay, we have plenty of room!



3 comments:

  1. thank YOUUU. lace & i did the hike.. and we were DYING. we thought it was going to be SO easy, but found out it was so hard haha. lets play girl!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed you already hiked the y. I still havent' done that. Now hike to TIMP CAVE. That's a hike too, but the cave is great. I'm glad you are home for a minute, thanks to your chompers.

    ReplyDelete