Friday, May 1, 2009

I am so happy summer is coming near! It is by far my favorite season of the year. Even in the 120 degree heat, i love it! :) 

It was Emily's birthday April 15th so in celebration we did what we do best.. ate and shopped! We ate lunch than headed out to scottsdale mall to go shopping (or more look because we don't have money) than went to sprinkles. We both got pumpkin cupcakes which are possibly thee best things i have ever had! Than ended the night going to Oreganos with a bunch of girl friends. It was a very fun day. 


I watched Ben last week when Jeannine went to her Uncle's funeral. He is probaly the smartest little kid I have ever met! We went to the scrapbook store where I finally bought an M for my name above my bed so it doesn't say JAIE anymore. We also bought him a B and but BYU paper it. He loved it

Ashley went to her last prom ever last Saturday. She looked so pretty! It is funny to me sometimes that she is still in High School. I cant wait for her to finally graduate and than in August all of us move in to our house together in PROVO! 
If you haven't heard Ashley and I have been on a diet called HCG-eating 500 calories a day of VERY specific foods. I don't know what I would have done if she wouldn't have done it with me. So far we have had very good success. Next time you see us we will hopefully look like new women!

5 comments:

  1. i looove you girls sooo much!!!! cant wait to come up and play with you all when you're all living up there, utah is not going to know what hit them haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean to tell me Sprinkles Cupcakes is allowed on the HCG Diet!? Count me in! haha.

    I'm glad you're going to Provo. That means I'll have at least ONE family member a couple hours away from me. You'll have to visit Rexburg and tell me what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is NOT going to Utah. Jaie is staying HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 500 CALORIES A DAY?! you girls must be crazy! way to go though, i definitely couldnt do it!

    ReplyDelete