Friday, April 10, 2009

A LITTLE UPDATE

Okay, I have decided I am very bad at this blogging thing! I really have to work hard at keeping this up! 

Here is a little update.. 

For spring break, my family went to Park City. We went snowboarding, snowmobiling, and i visited kelsey and lindsey in Provo. It was such a fun trip! 





Jayne and Leslie.. work on your jumps please!

I was very serious about this!

Jenna getting some air.. (almost)



Jenna and I= pro snowmobilers. Jessica= ...not so much




I've missed Kelsey way too much!


CORBIN LEFT ON HIS MISSION: 


BRINLEY AND I ARE "BEST FRIENDS AGAIN".... PHEWWW!



we wash my car together.. listening to hannah montana...

....and make headbands (blue of course) for her and Valentine (her dog)

5 comments:

  1. first off, take back your snowmobiling comment about me! i was stuck behind mom most of the time, hence my slowness.

    brinley is such a doll, and those last two pics of her are amazing. i had fun playing dolls with her the other day...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie (Brinley) is the cutest! Oh my gosh. Sorry for supermaning you in the face! Keep blogging, keep jogging, keep clogging? XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOMAN! i love you. i cannot wait to play with you this summer. i am going to need lots of help brainstorming for the festivities...august 21st!! wooo wooo hooo.

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad I can share my Brinley girl with those who appreciate her most. And what's up with this thinking you are going to UVU in the fall. I won't let it happen! I won't I won't! What will we ever do without you? I am sad I missed out on all the snowmobile action. Love the post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! love jumping pic. cracking me up! Brinley is sooo cute. WHo else would make a headband for a dog...or name it Valentine and carry it all over?

    ReplyDelete