Sunday, May 8, 2011

hey ma'ma

Happy Mother's Day Leslie!

This little lady is Leslie, my mom. She is seriously so precious- she could fit in your pocket.
She is the greatest mom anyone could ask for.
Patient, kind, loving, friendly, caring.

She's super classy, she pretty much dresses cuter than anyone you know.
She's also super healthy.. and I thank her so much for teaching me how to be.
Thank you mom for being my bff, mom, a great sister, and nana.
I seriously could not live life without you.
I love you!


Also, I want to give a little shout out to my gma allen- she is great. Honestly, thee most perfect woman you'll ever meet. She's thee most kind, classy woman ever.
She quilts, sews, makes amazing rolls, jams, and about anything she touches turns to gold.
love her!
Also- a shout out to gma patterson (no picture). She is so great as well! She dedicates all her time to service- and mainly to genealogy work. My gpa passed away many years ago- and i don't know how she does it, but she always remains to stay cheerful and happy. Love you!

Thank you great women in my life- you have helped raise me and helped me become the person i am today. love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment