Thursday, January 20, 2011

wet willi

willi...
this whole blog post is dedicated to YOU. (and its not even your birthday)

i really like you. and i'm glad we live together. you're freaking funny- despite what you may think.
i like when we facebook chat each other from our room's because i cant get off my "throne" (bed)

i like taking pics on my macbook of us. you have great poses.


you're really pretty


look at that face

we have literally 10 of the same things... great minds think alike. :)

you make me ROFL (roll on the floor laughing).. literally.

in all seriousness, you are such a great friend to me. thank you for always being there and loving me and thinking im funny all the time. you see me at my PRIME (sweats and no makeup) and still are my friend.
I LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

  1. Aww Jamers! You are precious. The things we do/say when no one is around. I'm glad you posted my gremlin pic. So sicky sick gnar.

    I'm glad we like each other more when we live together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post! When are manda and I coming to stay with you guys?!?! It needs to happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. megan, i would love to have you two stay with me as long as you would like! i hope we can see each other soon! i miss you both. plus i need to meet boston! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a blog! and now i will read it and stalk you in an online fashion. also, happy le birthday! you are so old now

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've already said it...and I'll say it again. I'm obsessed with your hair. It's perfection.

    ReplyDelete